Creating a Custom Food allows you to enter a food that can’t be found in the VLM food database.
To create a custom food:
- Select the day you want to track food using the calendar above Today’s Tracking Information
- Open the meal you want to add food to and click Add a Food
- Select the Custom Foods tab on the top of the page and click the Add a Custom Food button
- Type a name for your custom food and enter the serving size
- Enter the nutritional information for each serving
- Click Save
All Custom Foods you create will appear in the Custom Foods tab on the Add a Food page.