You can save meals or snacks you frequently eat as favorites. Favorite foods are displayed in the Add a Favorite Food box on the right side of the Food Log on the Tracking page.
- After adding a food to the Food Log, you can click on the grey star icon next to it to mark it as a favorite
- The portion size selected at the time it was marked as a favorite will be saved to the favorite food
Adding a Favorite Food to the Food Log
- Select the day you want to track food using the calendar above Today’s Tracking Information
- Open the meal you want to add an item to
- Click and drag the food from the Add a Favorite Food box and drop it into the selected meal in the Food Log
Removing a Food from Favorites
There are two ways to remove a food from your favorites list:
- After adding a food to the Food Log, you can click on the green star icon to remove it as a favorite. The star will change from green to white
- You can also hover over the activity in the Add a Favorite Food box and click on the trash can icon that appears
The activity will no longer be displayed in the Add a Favorite Activity box.